I have more than four Gmail accounts and every morning i waste my time juggling between the accounts to check my mail.
Each time i have to sign out from one account and login to other account or i have to open a new window for other account and then if i want to go back to my first account i have to re-login to the account.
But now i have the solution to my problem, and I’m sure many of you would be facing this and wasting your time.
I found this add on while surfing and believe me it solved all my problems saving my time.
How to Install
Steps to make this add-on work :
1. Go to this link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/gmail-manager/ and install this add on.
2. After installing it, you will have to close your browser.
3. Open a new window and you will see a mail icon on right hand side at the bottom of the page.
4. Right click and click on “options”.
5.You can add as many account as you want and for each account you will see an icon at the bottom.
6. You’re done.
Why use Gmail manager.
1. Single click required to check your mails.Click opens your account in a new tab( you can modify this as per your needs).
2. Logout all or selected account in one single click.
3. Login to all or selected accounts at once.
4. You can also check overview of your mails by logging in and moving your cursor/pointer over the mail icon.